New Military Program For The New Year
EXCLUSIVE OFFER FOR ACTIVE DUTY AND RETIRED U.S. MILITARY PERSONNEL
Receive an additional $500 off a new Hyundai vehicle.
- Receive an additional $500 off any new and unused 2010MY, and 2011MY Hyundai vehicles. Eligible vehicles must be sold during the Program Period and RDR’d during the RDR Period.
- Customers (or spouse) must be on Active Duty, Retired or a Veteran of the U.S. Military at the commencement of the program period.
- Active or Retired U.S. Military for this program are defined as customers serving or having served in the United States Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, or Navy.
- Retired military personnel must have served 4 or more years of Active Duty in the United States Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps or Navy are eligible for this incentive.
- U.S. Military personnel who were Honorably Discharged due to a disability acquired during their service regardless of the number of years served.
- Customers must purchase an eligible new Hyundai vehicle from a participating Hyundai dealership.
- Contact your nearest dealer for details on eligibility.
U.S. Military Incentive Coupon Claim Procedure:
- Eligible vehicles must be delivered and reported via the Vehicle Retail Delivery Reporting (RDR) system.
Submit the following documents:
1) U.S. Military Incentive Coupon
- All fields must be completed. Coupon must be signed by the customer and an authorized dealership signatory.
2) Signed purchase agreement form or the finance contract
- U.S. Military Incentive amount must be listed as a separate line item.
3) Hyundai factory invoice
4) Proof of Active Duty or Retired Military Status
For Active Duty Personnel, the purchaser must provide one out of the following 3 documents:
- Current Leave and Earnings Statement (LES)
- Letter on Department of Defense letterhead from their Commanding
- Officer verifying Active Duty status
- Print out from https://www.dmdc.osd.mil/scra/owa/home verifying Active Duty status for Retired/Veteran Military Personnel, the purchaser must provide:
- Discharge Papers or a Report of Separation (DD Form 214, WD AGO, or NAV papers) detailing their previous military service.
Retired/Veteran military personnel must have served 4 or more years to be eligible for this incentive.
Note: If the purchaser is the spouse of an Active Duty Status, Retired, or
Veteran Military Personnel, the purchaser must provide their spouse’s proof of Active Duty, Retiree, or Veteran status (refer to the items listed under proof of Active Duty Status or Proof of Retired/Veteran Military Status).
- Mail all required documents to:
Hyundai Motor America
10550 Talbert Avenue
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
- Claims must be submitted for payment by June 1, 2011.
U.S. Military Incentive Coupon Payment Process:
- Hyundai Motor America (HMA) will not pay U.S. Military incentive directly to the customer. If the customer elects to have the U.S. Military incentive deducted from the purchase price, it is the dealership’s responsibility to apply the correct U.S. Military incentive amount from the purchase price of the vehicle. If the customer elects to have the U.S. Military incentive paid directly to them, it is the dealership’s responsibility to pay the customer.
- It is the dealership’s responsibility to verify the customer’s eligibility for U.S.
Military incentive as well as the U.S. Military incentive amount offered during the time of sale. HMA will not be responsible for any incorrect U.S. Military incentive amount issued by the dealer.
- Allow 4-6 weeks for review and processing of claims. Payments are paid to dealers via manual check or electronic wire transfer. Complete payment history (per program number) can be found on the Dealer Incentive Statement (DCS report HMA-0160). The Dealer Incentive Statement is available to dealers via Web DCS following the incentive statement run. Please refer to your incentives calendar for payment schedules.
Vehicle RDR Cancellations:
RDR cancellations will automatically trigger chargeback’s on all incentives earned on the cancelled unit.
IMPORTANT: U.S. Military incentive amount is subject to change without notice. If you have any questions or require additional information, please contact your regional office.
*Promotion subject to end without notice.
*Contact Edmond Hyundai for eligible dates and details.